The purpose of Heart of Texas Intergroup is to promote the unity within the Intergroup, to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, to be aware of and serve the needs of member Groups and to carry the message of Overeaters Anonymous to the compulsive overeater who still suffers, by :
- Providing information to the public about the OA program.
- Providing internet and telephone services.
- Providing services beyond the capability of any single OA group.
- Conducting recovery events that help further the aims of the Intergroup and member Groups.
To find out more about Overeaters Anonymous:
- Send mail to email@example.com
- Talk to our outreach person at (512) 327-2802.
To contact Intergroup servants: